2003 Sunline Solaris 2753 Trailer
Order Date: 04/25/02 - Delivery Date: 08/05/02 - Model Year: '02
Click on when it appears below for photos of the modifications.
Air Control System modifications include:
- 150 watt Dryair Systems Dehumidifier with intake under the front of the shower and output under the couch in the main salon. Water drain goes through the floor under the coach.
- Four remotely operated Fantastic Vent Fans that are thermostatically controlled and are rain sensed so that they will close automatically if it rains when they are open.
- Twin 12 VDC circulation muffin fans inside the Refrigerator that are switched off when door is opened.
- Replaced noisey Hood Fan over Stove with a Five Inch Muffifn Fan with Speed Control.
Audio System upgrades include:
- Individual Volume Controls on CD-Player/Radio for Bedroom, Bathroom & Main Salon.
- Additional Outside Speakers were added under the Coach near the Awning.
- iPod/FM Audio Transmision added to the CD-Player/Radio.
- CB Radio with Weather Channels installed in the Front Overhead Cabinet, which uses the AM/FM Radio Antenna through an Adapter.
Cabinetwork modifications include:
- Roll Out Pots & Pans Rack and Garbage Pail in the Kitchen Cabinets.
- Cabinet Shelves added.
- Curb Side Overhead Cabinet over Couch.
- Storage Shelf under the Couch accessed from inside the Coach.
- Fold down shelf added on the Replaced End on the Couch.
- Added a fold down laptop table in Bedroom.
- Dog Ramp installed on street side of bed in front of the blank hot water heater panel. Dogs spill-proof Water Dish goes under the Dog Ramp.
Control and Status Panel.
- Control Panel (Left Side): 115 vac Meter with Kill Switch, Stove Hood Vent Open LED with Kill Switch, Water Pump Running LED with Kill Switch, Cold Alarm On/Off Switch & LED, and Refrigerator Light Power and Fan On/Off Switch & LED.
- Control Panel (Right Side): Refrigerator Light Power and Fan On/Off Switch & LED, Furnace LED with Kill Switch, LP Hot Water Heater LED with Kill Switch and 12 vdc Meter with Kill Switch.
- Cold Alarm indicates that the Furnace has failed and the temprature has dropped to 55 degrees inside the Trailer.
- Power Monitor filters Shore Power and has a 120 second Generator Stabilization Delayed Power On Cycle.
- 115 vac Hot Water Heater Controls.
- Added a Microswitch to the Range Hood outside door to activate an LED on my Status Panel and in the open position it holds the door ajar and prevents banging.
Electrical System upgrades include:
- AC Power Selector and Inverter Controls.
- 12 vdc Power Bus & Eight Pair Signal Cable Bus length of the street side of Trailer.
- Digital Furnace Thermostat by Abue, model TH135-01.
- Water Pump On LED, Water Pump "momentary on" switch to prime tiolet and 12 vdc Outlet under sink in Bathroom.
- A Carbon Monoxide Detector on kick panel under couch.
- LP Gas Detector on end of the Street Side Dinette Bench
- A second Smoke Detector in the Bedroom.
- Cigarette Lighter type 12 vdc Outlet in Kitchen.
External Coach modifications include:
- Suspension Upgraded to 2500 Pound Springs, 4 inch Equalizers and Rubber Snubbers Installed on the Frame above each Axel.
- Six inch Road Casters under the rear end of the coach.
- Travel Sign on the left side of the Rear Bumper.
- Custom Bike Rack around the Rear Window on the back of the Coach.
- Added a Parking Bracket in the side of the Tongue to set the Sway Compensator in when the Trailer in detached.
- Drilled the Hitch Locking Lever to allow it to accept a standard Padlock.
- Installed a rack to hold hitch leveling bars when trailer is detached.
- Installed two six inch PVC Storage Pipes under the trailer for Patio Artificial Turf Rug and Septic Hoses.
- Gutter Downspout Extentions & Guards added on the front and rear of the coach.
External Electrical modifications include:
- Changed the amber front side Running Lights to Running/Directional Lights.
- Additional set of Tail/Brake Lights at top corners on rear of the Coach.
- All 4 Tail Lights have been upgraded to Triple LED Bulbs.
- Angled Back Up Lights under the rear sides of the Coach.
- Automatic Closet Lights installed on all External Trunk Access Doors with mico kill switches.
- Added second 12 vdc LED Patio Light and two Sensor LED over door Lights.
- Cigarette Lighter type 12 vdc Outlet added to both Trunks.
- 12 VDC Power Outlet, Light & Switch installed near Septic Outlet Valves for Mascerator Septic Pump.
- Umbilical Electric Cord Protectot Connection and Trailer External Light Tester.
Hydraulic Leveling System by HWH installed.
- Hydraulic Pump mounted on the tongue next to the battery.
- Front Leveling Jacks mounted on the tongue.
- Rear Leveling Jacks mounted just behind rear wheels.
- Electronic Control Circuits mounted under dinette bench.
- Operators Panel.
Internal Lighting upgrades include:
- Automatic Closet Lights installed on all Bathroon & Kitchen Cabinets and Wardrobe Doors.
- Baseboard Night Lights in the Bedroom, Bathroom and next to the Refrigerator and a Motion Sensor Light at floor level opposit front door.
- Two-way Bedroom Entrance Light Switchs on bathroom wall and behind the bed on the wall.
- Shields in over Pillow Lights to Protect Sleeping Partner in the Bedroom.
- 12 vdc Table Lamp & Wall Lamp, (both with 115 vac Style Bulbs).
- Light installed over fold down laptop table in Bedroom.
- Reading Lights & Bedside Table Lights in the Bedroom.
Video System upgrades include:
- 22 inch HDTV in the Bedroom.
- 16 inch HDTV in the Main Salon.
- DVD Player installed over the Microwave Oven.
- TiVo Unit installed under road side Dinette bench.
- Video System set up to accept Cable TV and OTA TV Stations.
- Cameras are Mounted on the Back and the Tongue of the Trailer and the RF Signal is Transmitted to the Tow Vehicle.
Water System modifications include:
- Four Valve Manifold to distribute City/Shore Water to fill Main Water Tank, pressurize the Water System directly, flush Gray Water Tank, and Flush Black Water Tank.
- A new Water Pump by Shurflo, Whisper King Model 2093.
- An Anti-Freeze Access Door, Hose Connection and Valve between the Main Water Tank and the Water Pump to Add Anti-Freeze to the Water System.
- A City/Shore Water Filter, Adjustable Pressure Reducer and an Outside Pressure Gauge.
- Expansion Tank installed.
- Drain Valve installed on the Hot Water Heater.
All the external photos of my travel trailer:
All the photos of inside my travel trailer:
You are visitor number
to this page!
© Page by KISS Computing Ltd.
TT-UPGD - Last Updated: